Monday, March 06, 2006

Pics from SF

A fresh Strawberry Lemonade at the 21 Amendment - very nice :)


A chocolate fountain at a party we went too. It was very nice with fruit, marshmallows, cakes and cookies. Well anything really.



In-and-out Burger. It came recommended but I didn't think it was all that.


I drove a City jeep. I thought it was a big car until I drove on the 101 *lol* there ar emuch bigger cars around.


Krispy Kreme *Homer Simpson sound* It is yummy and much cheaper. I think the donuts were around 95 cent, in the UK we pay £1.10 or $1.91 for this pleasure. This was in a McD restaurant place with the manufacturing band behind glass wall so one could see the yummy creation being created. Just to state the obvious, I like Krispy Kreme.

"San Mateo Bridge" Click on the link to see the Google Maps satellite view of it. It just went on and on - at 70 miles/hour. This bridge is at sea level, guess there are no major storms in this area.

People having their lunch in their cars - I tried to take a pics of the woman in the black jeep in front of me but I didn't quite get the perfect pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home