Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A few thoughts

Boyfriend had few things that he needed to do so I went for a walk around Market St (lots of shops etc) and had a nice lunch. I like to sit and watch people. One thing that struck me was the calmness and lack of stress.

We in Europe, I guess the rest of the world, see the Americans as the bad guys sometimes. But do you what I think? As there is in the UK, it is a distance between people and the politicians and we have not given that credit to the American people. The people that I have seen around are not bad people so we are sitting on the other side of pond and casts judgements. NO country is without fault, not even yours – remember that.

I had great fun just looking around in a huge Walhgrens store and I found a shoe shop with self-service & discount prices. After this, we are heading to Best Buy. As boyfriend has said to me that what we pay in £, it costs the same amount in $. Rip off Britain, anyone? And boyfriends' agenda seems to be to get me a laptop so that would free up the computer upstair for him to use *tsk*

Oh yeah; the weather … it was suppose to rain but guess what, it has been sunny. Wired weather :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home