Sunday, February 26, 2006

I like it

Day 2 in SF. Guess where I am sitting now? (rhetorical question …) I am sitting in café / laundromat with wifi. But the wifi don't belong to the café … it is somebody else. We have also had a chat with the man sitting next to us, him and boyfriend had a brief discussing about laptops. People are much open and friendlier here in SF compared to London.

Last night, at the end it was really difficult to keep awake but we managed to stay up to 23.00, got a good night sleep and I feel like I am on SF day rythem now.

Most things are bigger - bigger Diet coke bottles / can – good thing!!. The cars are very much bigger. I saw a Hummer 2 yesterday and that was like wow, it is like a damn tank.

The man sitting next to us just left his laptop on the table to go to the bathroom (or the Restroom here the US) - like toally unheard in London ;)

The weather report: it is raining but it is clearing up - still warmer then home. But I, unfortunately, have to say it is cold in door, even worse then normal British homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home