Friday, February 24, 2006

Packing to do!

Right, I have to start packing (well, after this blog post) since I am going to boyfriends parents tonight. They live closer to Heathrow so that will the journey to LHR much smoother.

I will not miss work and today were loads of things to do before I left. Why is it that it is more stressful before you go on hols? Well, one good thing was that I missed out on the MDs speech (5 people have been redundant this month) and there was like a goodbye thing this afternoon that MD hijacked to take what sales figure he needed before yearend. Idiot.

I am looking forward to go to San Francisco (except for the full flight going there) and just see some new stuff. Last time I went there was in the summer of ’99.

Right … packing

See ya' laters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johannes said...

Have a nice vacation!

2/25/2006 10:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home