Thursday, February 16, 2006

The US trip is around the corner

We are going to the US on 25 Feb. It is so nice to have something to look forward to. I know it is a cliché but it is still so true.

At work, I have started to prepare the most boring stuff for the financial year end (31 March) and my motivation level has barely been hanging in there.

But then I had a look on my rude Japanese calendar and saw that the trip is soon here. Apparently this calendar is rude and has something to do with shitface. I didn’t know … I bought cos it had cute cats. Ops - I have deleted that pics. Ah well, maybe in another post.

Plz, plz & more plz let there be nice weather and a lot of sunshine. The Sun is back here in the UK but I would not mind lots of extra sun on this trip.

I need to buy some shoes before I go. Yup that I need to do.

Anything else??

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Where in the US will you be visiting?

2/17/2006 09:30:00 pm  
Blogger lizze said...

San Francisco; we stay for a week with friends (well, boyfriend knows them, I have never meet them) and then I fly back to the UK. Boyfriend flies down to San Diego for the Etech conference

2/17/2006 10:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home