Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back-up

I did try to rip a dvd to dvd-r but it didn’t work. Copy & Paste didn’t quite work and somehow I suspected that. I need to investigate it more = my new project.

Instead I took all my photos and burned them on a CD, as back-up. I have been meaning to do that for ages but never got around to do it. I didn’t think I had that many but I used up a whole CD. Well, if that hard drive would go belly up, at least I have got the most important info saved.

*feel goody goody now* :)

Flickr.com is cool but it is not my thing to have an account, uploads etc

Soooo – when was the last time you did a back up?

And is it do-able to do a back up of my blog? Boyfriend keeps on warning me that Blogger isn’t reliable. And whatever happened last weekend, well things can go belly up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

This is what I wanted to suggest - Nero.
The Windows XP DVD utility sux.
;-)

2/08/2006 07:47:00 am  
Blogger lizze said...

Thanks - I will give Nero a ago!!

2/08/2006 06:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home