Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Enjoyed that!

I enjoyed quite a few this today.

I enjoyed my lunch today. A few colleagues went out to celebrate a colleagues’ 40th birthday. It was a nice and relaxed lunch with some bitching about one of the directors. He has managed to piss off a lot of people with his primadonna style. With us in Finance, it is his expenses (and the fact that his dept do not bring in the sales as they are suppose to do). He has not done for them for months and now when a PA is back from maternity leave, he has dumped them on her (she wasn't happy either to do. All his mobile and home phone calls are “business expenses, he calls home to pick up his messages” In total, it is over £1,000 and is sadly a few peoples payrises with the level of this companies profit margin .

Checked the weather forecast for SF, +15 and SUN – better then London with its winter weather.

I went shoe shopping after work today and guess what I enjoyed that too. My boyfriend was with me :)

On Monday we had a the following telephone conversation;

Him: I am going to be in a meeting in Central London tomorrow. I can meet you afterwards and we can go shoe shopping.

Me: *silence for a bit* when did I tell you that I needed to buy new shoes?

Him: You didn’t.

Me: Oh

Him: I read it on your blog.

Me: LOL

I found the shoes in one my favourite shoe store: Aldo on Oxford St and boyfriend even paid for them. Aaaaawwwwww what a good boyfriend :)

I saw a good Olympics ice hockey game tonight, enjoyed it very much. USA vs Russia. Very good stuff. The match finished USA 4 Russia 5. USA did a strong comeback and fought all the way. I am not American or Russian so I could just enjoy the game, but I can imagine anyone supporting these teams be all fired up after this game.

Boyfriend just told me - he has found a triband phone on eBay and bought. Wohooo!! It is a Nokia 3120 for £30 - it will be just fine for me in the US. ENJOYED THAT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy - sounds like you work in the same office I do! LOL

Congrats on the shoes and the mobile!

2/24/2006 06:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home