Thursday, March 09, 2006

I hate Carphone Warehouse

My phone was ready on Monday but has not been sent from the repair shop. In desperation I called Nokia and they said that the phone should have sent to them and it is a 10-15 min job. I handed over my phone to fucking Carphone Warehouse 17 Feb

When I call the branch nobody is answering and after 5 min the calls get cut off. I call the main phone number they do not have any “advisers” available

I fucking hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
Carphone Warehouse.


Previous blog post:
Lizze bitches about...: 17 Feb 06 part 2 (part 1; the post below)


Update:
Before going home, I went to their branch. No, I did not get my phone. And now their system is saying that the phone is not ready and "he did not know what his co-worker was saying to me". They have no internal number where they can call up and ask what is oing on, just the same external numbers (the ones with no “advisers” available). Carphone Warehouse is a con - never ever deal with them ... ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home