Monday, March 06, 2006

A great letter of complaint; Part 2

I received a letter from M&S while I was away.

I got another £20 in gift vouchers and a much stronger apology. This letter is personal and not a mass produced bullshit letter.

The problem was “discrepancy in the communication process between our contracted carrier company and ourselves” they basically take more responsibility of the problem and they also state in the letter that “both customer service manager and our system administration team who have assured me that the matter will be investigated fully and necessary actions will be taken to prevent any recurrence of this incident”.

Sure, I don’t believe it to 100% - am far to cynical for that – but this letter is better then previous letter received.

Part 1:
Lizze bitches about...: A great letter of complaint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home