Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Better day today

Today was better, thankfully.

I don’t know why but it was. I guess the day started out well by seeing the Prison Break was back, (oh either I am shallow or I can use the mantra “be happy for the small things in life”).

At work, my manager was changing up the Appraisal notes. I did my changes, like changing “reasonable well” to well. To me, “reasonable well” means that I just about do my job and believe it or not, I do a good job. I am too damn conscientious, if you ask me. Another change was about the “problems and no communication” in payroll. My manager wrote it as it was my fault and covering the back for his pals *tsk*

Anyway, don’t know why I bother cos it will not add anything extra on my salary. The MD has put in his wish list for his people (y’know the girls that he is shagging and the mates that don’t question his supreme brilliance). That is going take the most of the pot and leave less to the rest of us. One quite ironic thing is about one of MDs fav sales person, he agreed to change the sales bonus calc to favour him but it turn out the other way so no bonuses have been paid. But I have to say if you bring the sales then you should receive a good bonus.

And I stopped by at Carphone Warehouse and no I have still not got my phone. They are now ordering a new case. I didn’t have the energy to cause up a fuss and that was weak of me. Last time I was there, I was told that the Nokia 6260 was discontinued and today I called up Nokia to confirm. The women at Nokia got a great laugh at that “fact” and she told me in no uncertain terms that the phone is still being produced. It just goes to show that Carphone Warehouse is nothing more the lying conmen and should not be trusted at all.

Boyfriend called during the evening but we didn’t have that much to say to each other. For my part nothing special had happened and he is still on this tech Microsoft conference.

And the episode (14) of Prison Break was great. I also saw the new show. The new adventures of old Christine (or something like that) and it is funny. It is the Seinfield-women that got the lead.

1 Comments:

Blogger mellody said...

I watch Prison Break too and I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Glad to hear today was better =)

3/22/2006 03:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home