Monday, March 20, 2006

Dull Monday

Oh boy was this Monday dull or what??. It dragged on forever, especially up to lunch time. I had zero motivation. I guess it started with me reading the notes from the appraisal meeting … no it started when I had get up this morning.

I stopped reading the notes and I will deal with them later.

Just before I left work my boss wanted to know about Blogger and leaving comments. The blogosphere is getting further into mainstream society I didn’t want him to know about my blog or what I know about Blogger. Since I post from work, they could find it out of course, but I don’ want to give any ideas. Paranoid or what? Possibly cos I bitch about work every so often and I don’t want that outlet to be taken away from me. One (nosy) co-worker has already caught me with the website open but she aint computer savvy enough to get all of it.

When I, finally, got back home I saw that I just missed boyfriend on the skype window this morning and I typed in a message. He replied right away and he gave me the link to the stream feed to the conference he is at. Pretty good quality and I ended up looking at Bill Gates and Tim or Tom O'Reilly keynote speech.

Here is the link to Mix06

After about 2 hour of listening to the conference in the back ground and IM with boyfriend – I got bored again. Said my bye byes and writing this blog post. After this, I am going to bed and reading a book.

Tomorrow will be better yeah??

3 Comments:

Blogger mellody said...

aww I hope your Tuesday is better. Tell your boss you need a TV in your office!! :D

3/21/2006 01:38:00 am  
Blogger Johannes said...

Yeah, today is better :)

3/21/2006 09:13:00 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

ummhh my idea of dull is listening to Bill Gates - but then I am an open source evangelist ... look forward to reading more of your bitchin Fx

3/23/2006 01:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home