Friday, March 17, 2006

Carb lunch

My lunch did not turn very healthy today. I had McD Fries, Pret’s baguette with tuna & cucumber and Pret’s crisp = carb lunch

I could not read one of my fav blogs this lunch hour. The last post from this blogger was really personal post so I hope that the blog has not been deleted by this person. That would be such a shame.

I also hope that this afternoon will be less stressful then what happened this morning. I got dis’d by another department cos they know more how a Finance department works then I do. Silly me for trying to do a simple improvement – I should have gone the more complicated way. But I also found out that the FD had not helped the case, in fact he made it worse. Our FD needs balls & backbone – he can’t say no to nobody except his ‘own’ department. A constant
source of frustration.

What I can look forward to is another visit to the detested Carphone Warehouse. Boyfriend suggested taking them to Small Claims Court if they don’t produce a fully working handset. I like that idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home