Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday evening

The washing machine is fixed. The repair man was a little bit late but the call centre had identified what the problem was and he had the right spare part with him.

The season first F1 race is done and it was ever so existing even though my man didn’t win. Michael came second but at least him & Ferrari is back (last season was terrible).

After the race, I made these:



I do the best cinnamon buns …

Then I did some catching up of my bit torrents. Watched the two final episodes of Beauty&Geek (not ‘my’ team won – hmmm, a theme going on here or what?) and then it was The Apprentice. I want the Russian guy Lenny to win.


*Go Lenny Go*

And now I am about to start my little homework for the weekend. Calculate what the % increase of my main bills has been over the last couple of years. This is for my line manager to show his manager how pathetic the previous year’s salary increases have been and to put pressure that this year it will be a salary increase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johannes said...

Bullar rules!

3/13/2006 07:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home