Saturday, March 11, 2006

Waiting

Normally at 8am on Saturday morning I am deep asleep. But today I am waiting. The washing machine repair man is coming this morning. They re-scheduled from Monday morning to Saturday morning … an opportunity gladly accepted. But oh I do feel too grown up (= bad thing) to be pleased to get the washing machine repaired on Saturday.

I am also waiting for boyfriend. He is landing at Heathrow this morning - sadly, I can’t be there to meet him but his dad will pick him up. I have not seen for a week. I have enjoyed being by myself but now I am happy that he is home. Well, for now. He has another conference to go to in a week.

While waiting, I will be reading some of my fav blogs and hopefully might find some new ones through “Next Blog” button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home