Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday

I am all by myself this weekend and next week. Boyfriend has gone away again (to Las Vegas the lucky b*stard!!)

Some people don’t like being by themselves – I am not one of them.

Yesterday, after work, I did my obligatory stop at Carphone Warehouse (no, I did not get my phone) and after that I was tired when I came home. I plonked myself on the sofa and watched a lot of bit torrents. I like the show “Life on Mars” and I saw episodes 4-8.

I slept in, milled around the flat and am now sitting in front of the computer – drinking my 20 oz (591ml) Diet coke I brought back from the US. After that, the flat needs to be cleaned. I don’t mind that now when boyfriend is away cos it will stay cleaned until he comes home again J

Wohey – I just log in to blogger and I saw the missing post from yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home