Thursday, December 29, 2005

White gals

Thanks to bit torrent, I can catch all the interesting US shows, without any ads.

I like Donald Trumps’ The Apprentice (and the Martha Stewart version as well). One of the reasons is that it is interactive TV. I sit on the sofa telling the Apprentices where they do wrong. Sadly, they never listen to me but it won’t stop me.

DT’s version had it is finale (NOOOO I will not give the result away – it will probably take a few years, if ever, before it will reach the UK TV) a couple a weeks ago.

This show has made DT’s team famous, the dark haired Receptionist Robyn and the blonde Carolyn Kepcher, Chief Operating Office at the Trump organisation. I like Carolyn and unfortunately she did not have that much input in the finale.

1 minute 48 seconds in is one of the best moments of the entire show. Two while gals doing a ghetto-originated (well, to me anyway) handshake. I think this is great. It shows that all different influences are mixing and boundaries are slowly fading away.




Sorry for the bad quality of the pics. To screen grab something from WM and try to get it as a pic was very difficult. I had to improvise and took a photo of the screen, therefore not so good quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home