Saturday, December 17, 2005

I love the Xmas tree; part two

I have two topics on my mind that I was planning to blog about today, well at least one of the two. However, I drank a lot of Bollie yesterday and my brain simply refuses to deal with anything difficult today.

Soo, since the Xmas tree subject is a much more fun & lighter subject, that what you get. I love the Xmas tree and it smell so nice.

I bought this Hello Kitty Xmas tree in Tokyo (I cannot wait to go back to Japan and see more of the country AND to do some more shopping!!!). It was actually my dear boyfriend that found this one for me, with the condition that I couldn’t have it at home. That is fine, I have it at work, on to of my computer. The flashes are rapid and I do get hyper by it. The tunes are high pitched and my colleagues won’t let me have it on more then a few seconds.







This is our little Xmas tree at home. The Brits are funny some times and this is one of those occasions. The Xmas tree is in a pot with dirt - never ever seen that one in my life.

I have tried to un-tilt it but … it ain’t staying straight. I bought from a corner shop florist so I wouldn’t have to carry it far but the owner had one of her staff carry it to my front door. That is SERVICE!



2 Comments:

Blogger tristan said...

i'm hoping he's buried some treasure under the tree for you

12/18/2005 12:24:00 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

Åh, jag älskar verkligen Hello Kitty! Jättefina julgranar. Jag ska klä familjens julgran på fredag när alla andra handlar julklappar, det brukar jag alltid göra, men först måste pappa fixa ljusen och stjärnan, når inte riktigt så högt upp...

12/19/2005 05:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home