Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rebranding; part 2

Right, I barely survived yesterday’s meeting (15.30 to 18.05, no brake) – it was dreadful. I couldn’t see anything of the plasma screen so blissfully, I missed most stuff.

Firstly, the chair was so uncomfortable that my bum still hurts.

Secondly, the bullshit level was so high that brain shut off. Seriously, I can only remember bits and pieces of 2 and half hours ordeal. I could not even remember things to be able to take the piss of it on my blog.

The things that filtered through were the insults. The company leader completely dismissed the non-sales staff on more then one occasion, and those were the only times we got mentioned.

But I would never ever work in sales; I am not suited for it. And if this all bullshit is any inclination what is going on in their profession, I would not be able to coupe.

People in the office this morning are seething over yesterday pep talk. Nobody seems to have bought it but is careful to say anything out loud. The main activity this morning has been the email sent by the directors, making sure that we do that we have been ordered to. The director mention in previous post, well that list was all his pet hates and the lasting impression of his is that he is a proper dickhead.

In our office, we have had a great session ripping the stuff apart.

I think most staff is now hoping that it will fizzle out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home