Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Warning about Tesco downloads!

Tesco downloads are NOT compatible with Apple iPod – and I learned it the hard way. I didn’t read everything before starting the whole fu*king procedure.

Tesco downloads is shit anyway. I chose to download Madonna “
Confessions On A Dance Floor” yesterday and Tesco method is really crap. I picked the whole album and I had to download each track individually (!!) This leads to the songs not being in right order on the computer.

Another really bad thing is how the songs are named. It is “Madonna Hung up (album version), Madonna Get Together (album version)” I had to re-name all the songs.

Well at least I have paid the bloody licence so I can now go and download it again from bit torrent.

I have to say that the music industry are fu*king stupid and certainly not helping themselves. Serves them right that bit torrent use has exploded. I don’t want to pay towards the stars lavish lifestyle. Now when I have choice not to and I am glad for it.

I have read in the news today that an example is being set and that 2,000 bit torrent users are being prosecuted. Unbelievable – let just alginate your own customers just because the industry is fighting the windmills.

This is a fight to be lost by the music industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home