Saturday, November 05, 2005

Chemicals

I am worried that some chemicals are allowed in some countries but not in others.

I drink Diet Coke as other people drink tea or coffee. Tea/coffee is more social acceptable then Diet Coke. I get some stick over it when I start a new job etc but after awhile the issue dies down.

Diet Coke and Coca Cola light is not the same and taste differently. I prefer Diet Coke. But Diet Coke is not sold (allowed to be sold?) the Continental Europe and what I heard ages ago is that Diet Coke has a chemical that Coca Cola light has not.

Diet Coke - UK style

China is more of a Pepsi country and I had problem finding Diet Coke. In fact they sold Coca Cola light and it didn’t taste very nice. In Japan, they sold Diet Coke and I was much happier. (Except for the very last day, but that is another blog entry.)

Coca Cola Light - Chinese style

Diet Coke - Japanese style

In Japan, they also sold Haribo gummy bear including the GREEN gummy bear. These green bears is not included in the UK Haribo gummy bears but I know it is included in the rest of Europe.

I would like to find out more about this since these products that I eat and drink regularly. If anyone should has any info, please add your comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home