Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I am back!

In London, that is.

Oh Boy, I had a nice Christmas with my family and I ate a lot. And I mean a lot. This is the only time of the year I stuff myself (like a turkey *haha*). It was good to see my family again and they are coming to visit at the end of January.

But it also felt good to be back to my life in London. I feel recharged with energy and joy again. Now I have a few days ahead of with no plans and no things to do. I can stay up as long as I want *yay* and just mill around.

I am going to do some work on the flat as fell.

Here are some pics from my Christmas holidays.



No children in the family but still quite a lot of presents. We are like kids ...

The most important item on the Xmas table - the ham. BTW, we eat BEFORE the big TV event.

It might not look like much but afterward, I could roll home. But I was the driver so it was more comfortable way home.

Me ... no it is not my shoes ...

My aunt trying my beloved PSP with a Suduko (spelling??) game I got for Xmas. I really like my PSP, on the flight back to the UK, I was watching the end of the TV series Sleeper Cell. Just when the FBI agents found out where the attack is, the flight stewardess is tapping my sholder saying that I have to turn it off.

No snow on Christmas Eve but it came today on Boxing Day instead.



I asked for a meat fondue and that was my welcome dinner back home :)


This is veal steak we had on Christmas Day and it was lovely.


My family probably thinks that I am a bit bonkers (I didn't bother asking them) cos I kept taking photos of our dinners. This blogging thing is addictive and in the back of my mind I keep thinking "Oh - I can blog about this"

2 Comments:

Blogger Johannes said...

Äta är bäst! Ingen protest!

12/27/2005 08:08:00 am  
Blogger Newsha said...

Hello Lizze!
welcome back!!!

Nice socks Girl!!! hehe I like them

12/29/2005 09:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home