Monday, April 24, 2006

Things that make you go MMMM

The shower scene in Get richer or die trying – what can I say? There is a lot for a girl to look at. In general in this film, it is more for the girls then for the boys (in this kind of area) which is surprising.

Things make me go *argh*

Downstairs neighbours shagging again – at least I have not gone to bed yet, still in the living room and I can hear the banging on the wall.

Monday again and I have to go to work


Things that I am not too sure about

This weekend we switched bit torrent client from BitComet to uTorrent and I am not sure I like uTorrent’s layout and controls of managing the torrents. But the advantage is that uTorrent is encrypting the files which make it more difficult for our ISP to see what is being done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home