Friday, April 14, 2006

5 Manias

This is from Bentes. Long time, no see my friend. Great ‘seeing’ you again, it put a smile on face when I saw that you had made a comment.

The challenge is to describe yourself with 5 characteristics of you or 5 habits. Then ask another blogger to do the same.

1. Strange mix of being cynical of today but also have a strong feeling that tomorrow will bring something better.

2. Starting to realise that I might just have a tendency to compulsiveness – like small & large things done my way and get annoyed/disturb when they are not.

3. I should be more assertive … I have lost some of it a long the way

4. Enjoy the silence

5. I have a Diet Coke every morning after my shower


I guess I should add that I have a childish delight to see my birthday date on the blog post ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger mellody said...

Okay here are 5 characteristics about me =)

1) I am slightly ADD, in that I have a hard time focusing only one thing for longer than 2-3 minutes.

2) I am also kind of anal about things; like I like my stuff a certain way and I hate it when someone messes stuff up.

3) I love the ocean and I love looking up at the sky at night.

4) I am a workaholic.

5) I like meeting new people and making friends all over the world.

4/14/2006 04:03:00 am  
Blogger Bentes said...

:D
Hi Lizze!
I enjoyed knowing you a little better!

And hey Twinkie! You have to post them on your blog! ;)

Keep posting, and I'll keep reading. :)

4/14/2006 12:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home