Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Carphone Warehouse; part ... whatever

Todays emails after being totally ignored yesterday;

Me:

?

CW:
Apologies for the long delay, Im waiting on the handsets to be available in our warehouse to order, They should be updated with stock every few days, but for some reason are taking longer with this model.

I'll keep a constant check on the availability and keep you posted.

Me:
It is time for Carphone Warehouse give me a credit so I can go and get my handset elsewhere. Retail price is £180, I believe. It is not acceptable that I have to wait any longer, I handed in the phone 17 Feb and it is now 5 April (48 days!).

Otherwise, I have no other alternative to seek recompense in Small Claim Court.
CW:
*silence*

They are fucking wankers ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home