Monday, March 27, 2006

No, no, no

Noooooooo – I did NOT get my phone today. Today’s offer was a black handset with a silver battery cover. I declined.

And the sly fucker … oh sorry … advisor … sorry again “Sales”person tried to hide the battery cover from me. After my comment “This is not acceptable” he mustered the comments “Oh I don’t know. I have never seen this phone (think he meant model) before” and then turns to his colleague.

Then I got to see one of the most despicable British traits; A Brit can’t commit to anything. They can never for sure say that 1+1=2

The colleague (who had dealt with me a week or so ago) answered back uncomfortable “I would have thought that the whole handset should be one colour” That guy knew that it was wrong and that I knew that I would not accept it – but can he say it? NO

No Brit can’t straight forward say yes, no or I don’t know - there is always a back door out of if so that no mud can stick on them.

Well, at least I have got the email address to the branch manager so there will be a follow up on that. Ah – I remember that I meant to blog about another dig on Carphone Warehouse).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home