Thursday, April 13, 2006

Plans for Easter

There is one good thing with the religion – it is the bases for the Bank holidays.

I am not complaining about having tomorrow (Friday) and Monday off. Especially when it is a bank holiday is on my birthday – extra sweet :)


Friday:

Have a sleep in (niiiice)

Go to cinema - Scary Movie 4

Go and do some birthday shopping

Then Dinner at American Steakhouse.


Saturday:

At my BF’s parents place


Sunday:

Meet up with one of my oldest friend that is in London for the Easter weekend

Monday:

No plans yet

2 Comments:

Blogger Bentes said...

Hi Lizze!
It's been a while since I had time for new posts our commenting on your blog, because of the new job and moving to a new city, just messed with my habits.

So I have a challenge for you:
To describe 5 characteristics of you or 5 habits. Then ask another bloger to do the same. You can see mine here: http://semimagens.blogspot.com/2006/04/5-manias.html
Where there´s a photo for each one and I'll translate them for you, since they are in portuguese:
1- don't finish what I've started
2- I believe I can find order in my chaos
3- "Having more eyes thant stomach" witch means, getting too much food on the plate and can't finish it
4- Being always late
5- Choosing the wrong way.

Hope you don't think I'm a bad person after this. :)

Have great holydays and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Bentes.

4/14/2006 12:22:00 am  
Blogger Mohamed said...

Happy birthday

And hope 100 years for you:)

4/14/2006 09:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home