Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Buzz ... or the lack of it today

BF bought this game yesterday. We had played the Music quiz game before with friends and that was v fun.

It is a cool game but I have one problem with it. I didn't win. Lost three times in a row. I had real problems with the section of Hitman, where I got the damn questions right but ended up shooting myself.

Now this causes problem in a relationship and I did sulk.



Otherwise I am tired today. Getting back to work was difficult, my body was in a semi-chock of being up at an early hour (07.50) and that stayed with me all day. It is busy at work and I managed to put in a decent day work. But I got even more stuff to do tomorrow.

I walked home from work today and it was a very nice evening. Got home, turned on the computer and did some things that I HAD to do. I have finally registered my claim with the Court re CW. And now I have some more important, but not in the right mood for it, things to do. So I thought I do this blog post first. I am rambling on here.

I saw the film Millions yesterday and I thought it was brilliant. The acting was stunning and I can recommend this film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home