Monday, April 24, 2006

I wish

I wish I was a model human being suitable for our society. I’d like to naturally wake up at 7am, eat when one is suppose to do and NOT being tired when I come home from work, be able to eat dinner at suitable time for my body and then be able to go to sleep immediately.

Instead, I am like this:

Do not f*cking talk to me in the morning after the alarm clock has rudely interrupted my sleep.

I sleep as long as possible so any breakfast before I leave is out the question. Not to mention watching morning tv – are you people nuts watch that in the morning? If you not have notice, the tv make noise and people are talking. *tsk*

Around 10am I have my second Diet coke and some breakfast bars.

I never ever go on lunch before 13.00 – no matter what my stomach or blood suger is telling me.

When I come home, I am energetic for about 30-60 min then I am chilling and getting tired. I am kind of hungry but can’t be arsed to do anything about so I nibble and/or eat sweets.

Around 19.00 BF comes home and ask what I want for dinner which I never ever know. Sometimes he calls before leaving work and ask the same question but the answer is almost always the same – Don’t know or Not hungry. But bless him for his patience when it comes to this.

Then around 22.00 – the magic hour – when I get energetic (and hungry) again. I find it t is so difficult falling asleep when I go to bed around 23.30-00.30. Once I am sleeping then I stay asleep but it is a bitch falling asleep. I am a night person, always have and always will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home