Friday, April 28, 2006

First time

I meet up my neighbour yesterday evening, just for a chat. I started to chat about work and she interrupts me and says “Yeah, I know. I read your blog” and stopped me in my tracks. What could I say?

She is one the few that knows who I am and that I have a blog.

Anyway, we could get on to her and what she needed to talk about. She lives a much more fun & happening life and I think that she should have a blog too. Or would that make me the very nosey neighbour? LOL C’mon K get a blog going!!

She did think that one of my post when I was writing about people watch TV in the morning (what is wrong with you????) was a reference to her. I can vaguely hear it but that doesn’t bother me.

At the end of the evening, we played PS2 game Buzz and I won twice *hehe* Re match perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home