Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Um-ing and ah-ing

I have been um-ing and ah-ing if I should blog these pics or not since lunch time today. This morning was again full on and when I saw these pics - it had me in fits of laughter and the stress slipped away. The first thing I did after I stopped laughing was to fwd the email to some friends ... why not show them on my blog?


Anyway, here are a few of the "best" ones:




Gee, I hope the velcro holds
mom got discount prices on the material if bought in bulk!!

am I showing enough cleavage?







Speeed part 3: it took less then a minute to upload these pics :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mellody said...

OMG those toenails!!

5/26/2006 02:02:00 pm  
Blogger Ad said...

those are kinky!
they'd be more sexy if they were 'just' a lil bit shorter.

(also thanks for your comment- it is the tetrapak guy! - happy bloggin)

5/26/2006 04:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home