Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Non-PC vs PC

Absolutely no fucking chance

I’m fairly sure that’s not feasible

You lying shit

Are you quite sure about that?

Tell someone who gives a fuck

Have you informed the management about that?

It’s got fuck all to do with me

I don’t think I was involved in that project

Shove a brush up my arse and I’ll sweep the fucking floor as well

Would you like me to do that for you as well?

You haven’t got a fucking clue

Perhaps you need a little more training in this

Fuck off smart arse

Well-done

She’s a ball-busting bitch

She’s a full time career woman

Get out of my face, dog breath

I don’t think I require your assistance

Boy, are you in the shit

Does the boss know about this?

Kiss my fucking arse

I’d rather not if you don’t mind

Who the fuck are you?

Are you new here?

No fucker told me

I wasn’t given that piece of information

What sort of clueless fuck wit are you?

You haven’t done this before, have you?

You’ve made a right cock-up of that

It’s the sort of mistake anyone could make

It’s fucked

It’s broken but I think I can fix it

It’s completely fucked

It’s broken beyond repair

Fuck off

I’d like to be alone for a while if you don’t mind

Fuck off you twat

You are a very rude man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home