Sunday, May 28, 2006

"Schumacher set to back of the grid"

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG VERY DAMN WRONG decision of the Stewards.

To delete ALL (!!) of his quali laps are so very wrong. Talk about caving from pressure - the Stewards have no balls what so ever.

It is 3.29 am now - I have been sorting out some papers and stufff (found two old gift vouchers £20 Debenhamns and £25 from Burberry). I sincerely hope that when I wake up at 11.55 to start watching ITV F1 at 12.00 this wrong decision has been over turned.

I don't even like the Monaco GP ... it is even more boring the Spanish SG *aaarrrrggghhh*

I will be v. pissed off this Michael will start at the back for the grid. And the grief I will get from BF will be unbearable *sigh*

I am off to bed now ... in a not so good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home