Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh Boy – I am so pleased with myself

When I went to Tokyo, I bought 2 PSPs. One for me (of course) and one for my colleague. It was for her son’s birthday. But she wanted a PSP too but her son refused to share it. Luckily another colleague was going home to Japan over Xmas so she put in an order for a White PSP value pack and today she got it.

I have a spare charger at work so we charged the PSP and then we did the initial settings. My colleague has not yet sorted the bit torrent downloads etc.

My PSP is fully loaded with three TV programs (Ghost whisper and two episode of Blind Justice). Included in her value pack was a USB-USB mini cable and a thought just hit me.


Maybe I could transfer my TV shows on to her PSP via my work computer?

I copied the data over to my work computer, hooked her PSP up and created the folders “MP_ROOT” and “100MNV01” copied the files from my work computer on to her PSP.

AND IT WORKED !!!

Sooo pleased with myself and she was even more happier.

Never mind that I broke a few IT polices – that was just the extra bonus.

PSP rules
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

AHhhhh girl...I was going to pick up one of those when they first came out, and I keep forgetting.

IF you send me one, I'll love you forever and ever?

and ever?

1/09/2006 08:19:00 pm  
Blogger lizze said...

Go out and get one yourself! I aint sharing mine for all the love in the world.

But feel free to love me anyway ...

1/09/2006 08:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home