Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hairdresser, not really mine thing

I went to the hairdresser today and I don’t like it. It has nothing to do with the place and people – both are good and don’t overcharge for their services.

But I don’t like going to the hairdresser, never have and I suspect I never will. Of course, I want to keep hair in a good shape and I have not intention of letting me go.

I don’t do anything complicated, just highlights and a cut.

Today, my hairdresser was mucking around so it took longer then normal. She didn’t concentrate and left more roots then necessary. It is something about the situation that makes me feel vulnerable and I want to chill, not keeping an eye that she is doing her job. And I certainly don’t want to raise it either, and I didn’t (taking the coward way out).

Ah well, it is about two moths or so until I have to go back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bentes said...

Once, I was in the barber, fell asleep and the guy cutted a piece of my ear off. You have to be carefull with people working with scissors in your head...



(just joking about the ear.. :-) )

1/08/2006 03:13:00 pm  
Blogger lizze said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/08/2006 03:16:00 pm  
Blogger lizze said...

Bentes - you make me laugh!

1/08/2006 03:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

8/15/2008 01:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home