Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Film reviewing … again

Dead Man’s shoes is a very good film even though I didn’t get everything. I am not ashamed to say that cos the film is based in Northern England I can’t understand everything they say, the accents is a thick one. But the plot with its twist and turns is great. It also has 18 cert which indicates a good level of violence – shallow I know but true.

I have also recently seen the zombie film “Land of the dead” which must be a sequel to “Dawn of the dead” or even “Shaun of the dead”- a very good film too Anyway, the film is worth watching if you like these kinds of films.

I downloaded a episode of Cope a week or so before Xmas. It had the tag line Ho Ho Ho Cops and, co-incidental or not, all three segments were about hookers. Now – am I reading too much into this or was it an ironic tag line from America? The prejudices on this side of the pond are that the Americans don’t get irony and/or sarcasm – but I am not so sure. Just maybe they do …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home