Thursday, May 04, 2006

Off to Poland for the weekend

This is the first time I am going to Poland. BF’s friend is getting married to a Polish girl (... in Poland).

My hunch is that this will be something like I have never seen before. It is in the country side, South East Poland, towards the Ukraine border. From little info I have is that the Polish family & friends don’t speak much English and for the English … well, they don’t have a second language, do they??

The plane leaves really early, minicab is picking us up at 4.30 am (!!) …. So much for my day off but that will mean that will get the most of the day in Poland.

I have got my camera with me and hope to take some good pictures. I don’t think there will be internet access (BF is gonna get withdrawal symptoms by Friday pm) so any posting will be next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger mellody said...

hope you have a good time!

5/09/2006 05:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home