Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Carphone Warehouse – almost there

I took Carphone Warehouse to the UK’s Small Claim Court to get my money back awhile ago. After the claim there was another email conversation with another CW department, they promised to pay. But in their normal style, they got the amount wrong so they will pay me with two cheques.

To my surprise, I got one cheque today. I will not cash it until I receive the other one. I still won’t believe until I see it.

One thing I would like to warn anyone in the UK … CW’s offer of free broadband is shit cos they don’t allow p2p even though the contract say so. The get out price is £70.00 plus a month subscription.

The one good thing with all of the Carphone Warehouse mess… is the Court system. The website that you register the claim is easy to use and I can check any progress (y’know, it is Carphone Warehouse I am talking about after all). The site was a pleasant surprise. Here it is – just in case you need to make a claim:

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home