Friday, January 13, 2006

PSP super-duper cases

Boyfriend found this great US website corecases.com that does nice hard cases for the PSP (and for iPods & Nintendo DSs). When the case is fully open, the PSP stands by itself. Until now, I have had the PSP leaning towards my stapler @ work.

It is also good value, US$15 per case. The case is of metal, I think aluminium, and have a magnet lock that will keep the case closed when not being used.

Corey from Corecase sent a handwritten note thanking for the order and also included a spare customized case with the Union Jack to us to give away. But I liked the Union Jack case so I am keeping that one and will give away one of the black ones instead.

I am just a happy customer and therefore am blogging about it. There is NO WAY such good service would be received in the UK.

The time line was:
1. Saturday 7 Jan: Ordered the cases and received an email confirmation
2. Saturday 7 Jan: Money deducted from Credit Card
3. Monday 9 Jan: An email with shipping confirmation with tracking number
4. Friday 13 Jan: Received the cases

Smooth and no problems – that is way it should be.

And now the pics:










Freestanding :)




Heeeeeey - it is me.
PSP has wifi so internet browsing can be done. The browser is not brilliant but ok. Any unencrypted wifi network can of course be accessed and who will know who you are ... but don't go visiting your own email account.



Derren Brown and his show The Heist. I am a Derren Brown fan and think his performace is great. I have been to two of his West End shows. Even his website is cool and different.





1 Comments:

Blogger lizze said...

Hey Dork - thanks :)

1/14/2006 02:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home