Monday, September 26, 2005

Brief review with my line manager: 27 Sep 05 @ 16.00-16.30

I am not looking forward to this – at all. I have never had many of these reviews in my career.

I had a meeting with my line manager after my probation period = nasty meeting. I didn’t even know if I had passed the probation or not until the very last minutes of the meeting. There was no advance warning of this meeting, he just walked passed my desk and said “Come here – it won’t take many minutes”. He caught me completely off guard and controlled the whole meeting. Boyfriend was very helpful with his insights. I requested a second meeting and the tones was mellower and “there had been some misunderstand”.

Our department is 4 people in the same room, line manager is a he then there is three “shes”. One is the line manager favourite and boy doesn’t she use it to the max. Y’know she comes and goes as she likes, two faced bitch who writes poison emails behind your back and make out that her jobs is sooo complicated and difficult.
Me and the other she gets along fine and tries to watch each others backs when possible.

Well at least I am more prepared and I will not let him bully as last time.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home