Sunday, September 25, 2005

A bit bored …

… so I started to click on the next blog button to see what random things are out there. The radio (LBC is the station) is on in the background and Iain Lee is moderate funny. Somebody sent a txt in with was happening in Lost Season 2 Episode 1 – he did not like that. UK TV is on episode 16. Iain is obviously not in to bittorent. I have got the episode downloaded but I have not seen it yet.

I would say there is about 50-50 between English written blogs and Spanish written blogs. A few Finnish and Eastern European blogs as well. I know this is more then 100 but you get the idea.

A few seemed interesting and I added them to my bloglines page.

People seem to have so much to say and quite frankly, most things just did not interest me at all. I was skimming through the pages and one the first things I read was the profile. I wanted to see where in the world they were. Added bonus was the photos – all ways fun to have quick look at.

1 Comments:

Blogger lizze said...

Seen the show and it was both good and weird = they have not lost (hahaa!) their touch!

9/26/2005 10:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home