Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nokia 6260 and Universeum

I got (locked in with 02 for another 12 months) my new phone couple of months ago. I thought it was ok. Y’know, actually a good phone, easy to use for txt. But the middle button is too flush and it is easy to go wrong in the menu. I do like the twist that you move the screen to get like a mini-handicam.

Boyfriend, I + one more spent a long weekend in Göteborg, Sweden. We went to the most amasing place called Universeum. It is a MUST if you are in town.

Anyway, boyfriends and +1 was taking loads of photos but then the battery ran out for boyfriends. Ops….

I took up my phone and took a picture and it wasn’t that bad! I got really excited and took many more. I have got a 5Mb media card in my phone there was loads of room.

Here is the better ones:







And here is the less better ones (the fish didn’t stay still *tsk*)







And this … is another story all together.







1 Comments:

Blogger lizze said...

Thanks Darby! The Katrina & the Planes pictures were in emails that did their rounds but I thought they were so good that I should put them on my blog. The pictures of the fishes are from my mobile phone.

9/14/2005 07:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home