Monday, January 30, 2006

Hello!

I have had family visiting over the weekend = no internet life. Thanks Sun for your very sweet message :)

You know all those things in your flat that you would like to do something about but never really get around to do. Well, when family is about to come and visit those things become much more urgent. We got a quite of few of those things done (including some the painting, Sam – thx for asking) and this took most of the evenings last week to do them.

The weekend was busy. They arrived last Thursday evening and after all the chit chat, we went to bed around 2am. I am not an early raiser and I would not say I wake up happy & merry, rather the opposite. My family is early birds *sigh* and my boyfriend should have a medal for going up early and giving them breakfast and so on.

Since they are family, they have the right to comment on that I am not a morning person, and trust me - that does not help my mood in the morning.

Anyway – on Friday we went to Central London for some shopping. In the evening we went to this wonderful Argentinean restaurant and had the very best fillet steak EVER. Yum yum yum. We stopped talking during the dinner – the meat was that nice.

Saturday, we went down South Bank and walk all the way to the Imperial War Museum. Among other items, they have a very powerful exhibition of the holocaust. For the evening dinner, we meet my boyfriend’s parents and it all went well.

Sunday, we walked in Victoria Park and then along Regent Canal to the Themes. It was very nice walk. Family liked this the best – they liked the idea of going somewhere where normally no tourist usually goes.

They left this morning and I made them take a minicab to Liverpool Street Station. There was no way they would get on the tube with luggage at 8.30 during peak hours. Noway!

Now I can’t wait until I finish work, go home and sort out the flat and then just to do nada. Well, will spend some quality time with my boyfriend ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Newsha said...

HI Lizze

hope you had good time:)...

1/31/2006 06:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home